Educational Workshops and Seminars
Workshops and seminars are offered for faith-based communities, community-based organizations, civic groups and colleges. Please feel free to contact us for more information or to schedule a presentation.
Educational Workshops for Pastors and Ministry Leaders
The "Peace in Our Home" workshop and luncheon is for pastors and christian leaders. This training can empower you to provide pastoral care to families impacted by abuse. Peace in Our Homes training is designed to bring attention to the needs of families. We are not suggesting that you will become an expert. The goal of the training is to help raise awareness and assist faith-based leaders with recognizing resources available to help assist families impacted by abuse.
Single Adult Seminars
This is a great tool for single adults. This seminar is designed for the single men and women who want to grow in wisdom and learn how to develop the skills needed to prepare for marriage. The environment is interactive, transparent, entertaining and informal. During this seminar your potential for "Choosing" the right partner is developed by helping you change your mindset about dating and relationships. We provide the tools to help you focus on crucial components of a loving, lasting relationship. Yes, during this workshop we will going to talk about love, sex and marriage.
This seminar series can help you to:
1. Ask the right questions and explore meaningful conversations.
2. Analyze your potential partner's level of conscientiousness.
3. Determine character, compatibility, relationship skills, friendship, prior relationships.
4. Learn to resolve any emotional baggage and prepare ready for a healthy relationship.
5. Learn how to recognize RED FLAG warning signs sooner than later.
6. Learn how to overcome issues hindering you from finding love and fulfilling relationships.
For more information about scheduling a customized event, author book signing
or seminar please email firstname.lastname@example.org